Tuesday 15 January 2013

First post!

Just thought I'd spend a minute writing a quick, introductory post to explain a bit who I am, what I do and what this is about.

First and foremost, despite this being a blog about building pedals, I am not an electronic engineer, nor have I taken electronics as a subject at any point during my life as a student. What I really am is a guitar player. I've been playing guitar for roughly 13 years and, like most of us do, always loved an effect pedal or three - or even more - which is why I decided to take some time to learn a bit more about how they work, how they are made and how they can be made.

In this blog you will find reports, sound clips, schematics/layouts and, in general, information about some of my builds, with the aim to show how I get things done, make a few recordings available for reference and simply share what I'm learning as I put together different circuits.

I know it will be fun for me, and I hope it will end up being useful for someone, at some point...!

Enjoy,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment